BY PUTTING MY NAME TO THIS CODE OF CONDUCT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I WILL:
- Encourage fair play.
- Avoid negative or harsh criticism of any player’s or team’s performance.
- Show respect for the opponents: players, coaches, and spectators.
- Encourage positive cheering from the sidelines for all players on the field.
- Abstain from criticizing the game Officials or undermining their authority.
- Display good sportsmanship as a positive example for all players.
- Create a positive environment in which the teams can play, learn, and have fun.
CONSENT FOR PARTICIPATION
Recognizing the possibility of injury or illness, and in consideration for Tri-City Connect accepting my son/daughter as a player in the football programs, I consent to my son/daughter participating in the Tri-City Football Club. Further, I hereby release, discharge, and otherwise indemnify Tri-City Connect/Tri-City Football Club, its member organizations and sponsors, their employees, associated personnel, and volunteers, including the owner of fields and facilities utilized for the games and/or practices against any claim by or on behalf of my player son/daughter. Because of my son’s/daughter’s participation in the club and/or being transported to or from the club activities, I hereby authorize the transportation of my son/daughter to or from events, as necessary.I have provided written notice, which is submitted in conjunction with this release, setting forth any specific issue, condition, or ailment, in addition to what is specified above, that my child has or that may impact my child’s participation in the club. I give my consent to have an athletic trainer and/or licensed medical doctor or dentist provide my son/daughter with medical assistance and/or treatment and agree to be financially responsible for the cost of any such assistance and/or treatment.
ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Please read all points carefully. This legal agreement is binding. As a player undergoing coaching/training, and participating in the events of Tri-City Football Club (TFC), the undersigned acknowledges and consents to the terms below mentioned:
- I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the hazards associated with playing or learning soccer and hereby agree that I will be solely responsible for any injury/accident occurring during the course of my training, playing, or participation in any event conducted/organized/participated by TFC.
- I acknowledge that TFC, its Directors, officers, trainers, coaches, volunteers, employees, participants sponsors, facilitators, or representatives of the organization are not in any manner responsible for any damage, injury, loss of any kind suffered by me during the course of my association with TFC or as a consequence of my association with TFC.
- I acknowledge that while playing or while undergoing training/playing, I may get fatigued, sustain injuries, or suffer occidental injury, anxiety, or trauma for which I will not hold TFC liable in any manner
- I agree to accept financial responsibility for the costs related to any emergency treatment, that would occur as a result of any injury or trauma suffered while/after playing and I will be solely responsible to pay, or cover through my insurance or by any other means, any medical or hospital expenses, doctor bills, or other expenses that could be incurred as a result of treatment given to me/the player for illness or injury while attending or subsequent to attending TFC ‘s practices, games, or other events so conducted or organized by TFC.
- I hereby authorize the TFC staff to act for me according to their best discretion as the situation warrants, in the event of any emergency requiring medical attention, including authorization for treatment at a hospital / doctor’s office, and I will be solely liable for the costs incurred thereof.
- I consent / agree to assume all risks associated with playing, training, coaching, or participation in any event, and to be solely responsible for any injury, loss, or damage arising there from, and will not hold TFC liable.
- I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to liability arising from the negligence or fault of TFC, its Directors, officers, trainers, Coaches, volunteers, employees, participants, sponsors, facilitators, or representatives of the organization and all others involved, for any personal injury, loss or damage to property, death, or consequence of any kind that may occur to me as a result of my association with TFC. I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the aforesaid persons from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of my association as a player with TFC, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
DECLARATION AS TO MEDICAL FITNESS
I certify that I am physically fit and medically competent enough to be trained for the game or participation in any activity conducted by TFC, and have no health related reasons which would disqualify me as a player.
PERMISSION TO PHOTOGRAPH AND/OR VIDEO
I give consent for myself/my child, as a participant in Tri-City Football activities, to be in photos and/or videos made at practices, weekly matches, or other events. I further understand that these images may be used in promoting TFC, either in print, social media, or Tri-City Connect’s website, and I hereby give my permission in full understanding.